|Time Taken :||prob about 10ish hours|
|ok i dont know why this was deleteted cos me and my Jareth have every intention of doin this... actually it was cos i thought i was going to aya so i was gonna put it off but now im not i can bump this up the list. my jareth has almost everyting for her costume too minus wig and a floaty shirt |
i really wanna do ballgown sarah too one day but only when my sewing skills are much better¬!
i may also be doin a steampunk version o sarah with a labyrinth steampunk group.. i have some ideas for this based on mixing her two main costumes together and giving her a WEAPON
i was gonna do the normal waistcoat version but this may be for the ball so i decided to compromise and go for the first outfit she wears in the movie as its more formal.
Done very last minute and in a rush so it's not the best.
|fabric roses for dress||Low||Complete|
DONE (Posted 4th June 2011)
sewed on the decoratieve rosettes today that i made from leftover fabric. it actually looks more accurate now despite the fail on the skirt *it just doesnt look brilliant to me but tbh its gonna have to do*. also made a headband though then it broke 2 minutes after i made it :S fingers crossed i can fix it lmao. shall try and get some nice photos soon before the actual event!
almost done (Posted 1st June 2011)
most of the dress is sewn together now apart from the bottom hem. ignore the stupid ruffles in the picture, they still need to be taken off. so far no more hiccups aside that its kinda see through :S
sleeves almost done (Posted 30th May 2011)
Well one sleeve is totally complete and iv just got to sew the cuffs rite 2mos on the other one. so far its gone fairly well - they're not brilliant sleeves but il excuse it as its my first time - il do better for my next ones. also cut out the skirt parts to add on so its goin well so far!
sewinggg (Posted 19th May 2011)
well i started on the sleeves today for adding on the dress. screwed up once as its my first time doin it and im kinda winging it - i forgot to make the top curved to fit onto the arm of the dress but then i thnkfully managed to solve it with extra fabric