|This one was done as part of a group with a few good friends. It took while. It is made mostly from other clothes cannibalised into this costume. The shirt was made from two red shirts with the buttons sewn on. The braces/suspenders/whatever-you-want-to-call-them were bought and attached to a pair of jeans that had the belt loops and a few other things removed. |
On the boots, originally I used a pair of wellingtons that were spray painted red but there was a problem with the paint coming off. Attempts to fix it did not work. I ended up getting a pair of boot covers for a made costume to replace them. The covers were worn for the World Record event in March 2008.