|Time Taken :||10 hours|
|Well, Edeas just awesome isn't she? it had to be done lol- I also need a formal costume to wear to the expo ball ^_~|
so far I've made her (pointy) gloves and started work on the headdress- i've been tipped off on how to make the base so hopefully this wont be a difficult as i thought it would be to make!
I started work on the headdress this week. First i cast my head to get the main structure and now am working on the bits that attatch to the sides of it. Hopefully i've have it done by next week as the main part i have to do now is fix the horns on and plaster the whole ensemble- bring on hours of sanding- yeah!
I'm having glorious fun trying make that conch shell type thing on her head- i've remade it twice to make it smaller and lighter, so hopefully it will be ok now. Today I also stripped off all the horns par 1 as they were so freakin heavy! So I've made the structure of them differently and I've made them smaller so they wont take someones eye out XD
so I know have the fabric for ze dress (it cost me £35!!!! *dies*) so i can start cutting it out now. The headpice is almost done- its mostly all painted, it will stay on, and it doesnt hurt too bad XD I just need to shape the tiara bit at the font, and varnish it :)
thankyou soooo much for all the lovely comments guys *^_^* i wasn't expecting anything like what you guys have said ^^
*FINAL UPDATE* FINIIIIIIISHED!!!!!!!