|Cost :||£40, a lot of chocolate, my soul and a cake.|
|Time Taken :||8-9 hours|
|Part of a gender-switch group designed by j_mercuryuk. I got to call first dibs on Irvine because I want that hat.|
Boots and gloves bought, belts found, and necklace made from a confused combination of cord, string, copper wire and paint.
Skirt finished with ease and I think I love it, though it's the shortest skirt I've ever worn. Leg pouch thing also finished using spare skirt fabric.
Top finished after minor complications regarding fastenings which needed fixing since they kept coming undone. Corded front 'fastening' fake and created with painted string. Rather like the ribbon and have some spare for the hat if needs be.
Coat finished, fur and pockets and all. Fabric is lovely yet a pain to attempt to iron as it sticks to everything and refuses to move. Fur is wonderfully soft and stitched on by hand. Pockets actually work. I love this coat. (And, as a note, self, your gloves are in your pocket, so don't panic and think you've lost them.)
Hat is fantastic. Made in Texas. Cost me a large selection of chocolate, my soul and a cake.
Went the extra...few inches and made the Exeter (cardboard, sticky tape, papiermachie, spray paint and a black Copic) and a holster for it (from the wonderful fake leather stuff I used for my other costume) since I basically cannot be bothered to carry it around all the time. Just have to remember not to sit on it.