|This is one of the 3 costumes I was commissioned to do for Ubisoft for the upcoming Assassins Creed Brotherhood. They'll have their début at London Expo and will be worn by actors trained in combat so making the costumes wearable was a high priority.|
Key features of the costume:
* Green shirt is made from cotton to keep the actor cool.
* Dress, Stockings and Bloomers are all made from and iridescent raw silk which is light weight and luxurious.
* All sewing used french and flat felled seams for strength.
* Dress is adorned with venise lace and glass pearls. The pearls are hand embroidered.
* Belts and pouch are veg tan leather died to correct colour and hand sewn.
* Gloves are a soft suede and made from scratch.
* Shoes are customised for accuracy.
* Fan opens and closes.