|This is one of the 3 costumes I was commissioned to do for Ubisoft for the upcoming Assassins Creed Brotherhood. They'll have their début at London Expo and will be worn by actors trained in combat so making the costumes wearable was a high priority.|
Key features of the costume:
* The hat and shoulders are made with real leather
* The mask is moulded from resin so it is both strong and flexible.
* The coat used flat felled seams as they are twice as strong as regular seams.
* The main body of the coat is unlined to keep the actor cool.
* The arms of the coat has over 100 glass peals sewn to them.
* The coat and hood contains 29 buttons all sewn with upholstery thread for strength.
* Belt and pouches are real veg tan leather died and finished with hand stitching.
* Gloves are made from suede leather from scratch. Tips are weathered to give an aged look
* The insides of the syringe and vial are filled with clear green resin.