|This is one of the 3 costumes I was commissioned to do for Ubisoft for the upcoming Assassins Creed Brotherhood. They'll have their début at London Expo and will be worn by actors trained in combat so making the costumes wearable was a high priority.|
Key features of the costume:
* Trousers, shirt, apron and hood are all 100% linen to keep the actor cool.
* All clothing items use french and flat felled seams as they are twice as strong as regular seams. No raw edges are visible inside the costume.
* Belt is real veg tan leather died and finished with hand stitching.
* Gloves are made from suede leather from scratch by hand.
* Axe is made from plastazote and is convention safe.