|Time Taken :||3hrs|
|-chucking back in progress-|
Actually, changing my mind. Don't want to do this for October anymore LOL OTLLL.
Got another group I want to plan in mind and I had no group for Rinoa so she shall be put on hiatus once again! Going to just leave her in-progress though otherwise she will keep moving back and forth from progress to complete!
Teleute on here was advertising the fact that her local fabric store sold the perfect blue rib-knit fabric for Rinoa and I just had to snap some up. Much love goes to her for getting some <333
Also, MoonLily had the perfect marble fabric for the skirt and I bought that off her too.
Without them, I'd probably still be sourcing the perfect fabric for this cosplay hahaha, thank you <333
|Buy black ribbon||High||Complete|
|Sew bias binding for duster||Medium||Complete|
|Add zips to shorts||Medium||Planned|
|Buy auburn hair mascara||Low||Planned|
|Buy dog tags for boots||Low||Planned|
|1.5m Blue rib knit||£6.00||Bought|
|Auburn hair extensions||£1.74||Bought|
|5m blue bias binding||£2.50||Bought|
|Blue fabric dye||£3.21||Bought|
Duster 80% (Posted 25th June 2012)
It's only taken me 4 years later to finally kick my arse in gear and finish this cosplay!?!?!?
Spent about an hour to unpick the attempt at hemming the thing.
Quick heads up, no I am not leaving it like this! Whole thing is going to be dyed the same colour! Only I can't seem to find the sachet of blue dye I've had for years so I may need to buy another sachet, buhh.
I'll have better boots for when I rewear this too! Although they're still not perfectly accurate, I can't justify spending more money on boots. My safety boots will do for the time being until I want proper fashion boots hah!
Time Taken: 3hrs
28/10/08 - Duster, armwarmers made! (Posted 28th October 2008)
Righteo, that's all the rib-knit work made. The duster was basically one big panel with shoulder seams!! In the reference pictures the duster's lines can't cut out in shape but instead stretched over so I tried to mimic it, I hope I've suceeded... The armwarmers again were a rectangle and folded over to look as if it doesn't have a hem at the top.
At the moment nothing is hemmed, instead I'm going to use bias binding, just gotta go hunting for the right colour sometime! ^_^ I can't really sew on the fasteners until I've added the bias binding either. In the picture I'm wearing the black top too, I can't be bothered to wear my shorts though - it's too cold! And it's look silly without the skirt which I haven't made yet lol xD
P.S. Yes I know my hair's too long.