|Time Taken :||Just over a year.|
|Jesus, I have no idea how I'm actually going to start this. Or what influenced me to actually want to do this! But somehow, I will do it!|
Planned for the Sunday of Expo.
Mark this day down, it's finally finished! :3 I'm so happy.
|Things coming out of the Torso||High||Complete|
|Fluffy Red Neck||High||Complete|
|Skin Coloured Material||High||Complete|
|Overally large wings.||High||Complete|
|Red Furry Material||High||Complete|
|'Hair' piece on the head||Medium||Complete|
|Attaching stuff together.||Medium||Complete|
|Attach Arms to the Torso||Medium||Complete|
|Skin coloured Material (3 metres)||£10.50||Bought|
|3 Metres of Purple Material||£7.70||Bought|
|Red Furry Material||£7.95||Bought|
|More Red Fur||£7.00||Bought|
After Expo Musings (Posted 1st November 2012)
Honestly, it wasn't my best expo ever. I'm not sure if many people can tell from the photos, some parts of the costume broke over the course of the day. Some parts are move obvious than others. The horn broke from the mask, I ended up not wearing the heels because they were killing my feet and had killed the bottom of the legs, there was a gaping hole in the knee as well as in the seem between the shorts and the purple legs.
Though it was rather fun meeting some other aeons. c:
Mask (Posted 14th June 2012)
It's taken a week and a half to get up to this point. So far I've managed to paper all over the front and inside of the mask, which still needs patching up as well as started making the four corners thicken up a bit. The horns are still in progress which is why they haven't been attached and there aren't any down the middle. Still need to get some white paint as well as make the eye holes, any other detailing and find some way of attaching it to my head.
Wings (Posted 5th May 2012)
So I finally started the wings today. I've got the base wing cut out which means I can pin it to the fabric and cut round it three times. It'll then be pinned and sewn together, stuffed lightly and then sewn to the arms and body. c: Oh and the purple part will be added to the bottom too.
Finished Legs (Posted 25th February 2012)
Right, so the whole of the legs are basically finished. Of course the tail needs a bit of moving about, but I'll figure it out. The spikes took a while to sew on and I have no idea how many there are on there anyway. I didn't keep count and I think I still have some spare just in case something happens. Those damn heels are going to hurt my feet. So yeah. Basically the whole bottom part has finished, done and basically dusted. Now I just need to work on the top half.
Fur! 83 (Posted 8th November 2011)
Managed to get my hands on the red fur today. Which means this costume can progress that little bit further.