|Time Taken :||3 months ( 2 days together )|
|I love both of Alisa's outfit's but this one is less revealing XD.|
I really enjoyed making this costume. I didn't use a pattern- scared of them. I decided to really go for nice fabric and be alot neater than I usually am ( I normally rush ). I used silk, lace, satin and cotton to make it :)
The design was painted on with brass paint ( may go over it embroidery when I learn how to ).
The shirts pleats were made by my good friend Gary Senpai ^_^ Thank you!
The braclets are flowers in the wig are made from garden ornament flowers and hot glued, sewn and also cut to look more like the design.
The wig was a loooong milkshake colour from eBay, dyed with markers. I cut it so short that the curl is accutly alittle too short, which annoys me but I spent so much time, effort and money on it I don't want to change it at the moment.
The saw was made out of foam board, black mount board, markers, hot glue and velrco. I'm pretty weak at making props but this turned out okay, not too bad :)
This costume was a challenge but I enjoyed wearing her :).
|Flower Headpiece & Wristband||Medium||Planned|
|2x Saw arms||Low||Planned|
The start (Posted 5th June 2010)
Went to the fabric market today and found some really nice silk at £6 a m. I wasn't sure what fabric I wanted but as soon as I saw it.... <3. I also bought some lining, thread and the good ribbon. All for £26 not too bad :). Just need to get blue and White ribbon, an invisible zipper and lace :) I think I'm going to embroid on all the patterns :3 time consuming but I think it will look better than painting it on.
Making the dress as early as I can so I have more time on the props as they are my first proper ones :D