|Cost :||20 pounds so far|
|I didn't feel right not doing a LoZ cosplay for Amecon this year so I'm adding this to my list XD|
Sadly the dress didn't fit :/ didn't realise this until I was trying to get into it... There were also too many bits of it missing/unfinished for me to want to wear it. Really disappointing.
I was also then missing a dress for the ball, thankfully I was able to find one in the dealers room by a massive stroke of luck.
Moving this back to "Planned" for now so I can de-clutter my account a bit. Makes sense to only keep the ones I'm actually working on currently in the "In Progress" bit. It'll get finished eventually XD
|Make base tabbard||High||Complete|
|Make tiara||High||In Progress|
|Make dress||High||In Progress|
|Make dress lining/petticoat||Medium||Complete|
|Draw up pattern||Medium||Complete|
|Make shawl||Medium||In Progress|
|Find appropriate shoes||Low||Complete|
|Embroider/paint/applique blue design on dress||Low||Planned|
Moar~ (Posted 11th July 2011)
Today I repainted and glossed the chest plate and belt panels and also painted and glossed the new tiara :3 I was using Polymorph but I've managed to colour it pretty nicely so I'm pretty proud since it's so hard to do~
The dress just needs the back seam closed up and then I just need to measure the bottom and hem it. The shawl will need to be redone as it's not quite broad enough for my shoulders, also need to get some white foam for the wing clips and it should be pretty much done!
Will post up some proper shots soon~
Tiara- take 2 (Posted 6th July 2011)
So I looked back at my last starting point for the tiara and decided to try and make it out of something else
With a couple of moulds and some polymorph I managed to get it looking like this :D
A-woot~ (Posted 30th June 2011)
Ok so after a major setback in sizing I couldn't do this for Kitacon in the end, though the upside is that over the last 6 months I've been losing weight and I can now get in the dress with space to spare!
Going to get this finished for Aya methinks and join the LoZ group!
Moar (Posted 26th July 2010)
Added the bias to the top of the dress, need to get my ass around to cut and hem the bottom, as I'm far too short to wear it as it is now TT^TT then I'll probably just paint on the zig-zag bits with paint as I still have too much to do on Serenade...
Shawl needs to be hemmed and gathered and then that's done.
Necklace has been finished now as well, oh polystirene balls/paint/pva glue, how I loves you :3
Chestplate is mostly cut out, used some thick foam for the base, using some .2mm foam on the top for the detailing, then I'm spraying it all gold :D
The belt is in pieces for now, just needs to be assembled and then that's all done as well. Gonna use a thin strip of gold ribbon/bias and velcro each end, then glue all the plates/buckle onto it. Lazy lazy~
The tiara has been cut out of the thick foam too, gonna add thin foam detailing and then spray, gonna cast the main red/pink jewel out of resin and glue it on after. Got some white foam for the wing bits too :D not sure how I'm gonna get the tiara to actually stay on though, it's not exactly like a normal tiara :/
Oh and I got sick of trying to make gloves, so I'll be buying some soon too.
Soooo... (Posted 14th July 2010)
I sewed the zip in last night and, in short, it's a bit too small... D: even though I measured properly.
Still need to get the rest of the stuff done now
More! (Posted 16th June 2010)
Hokay so now all the lining is cut out, most of the stuff has been sewn together, just need to make the petticoat stuffs and build it into the dress before combining it with the lining, then it's just hemming and adding the zip. Oh and the blue zigzag design on the bottom! :D photos later today!
Progress (Posted 16th June 2010)
Finally getting on with it, had a bit of a dry-patch in terms of wanting to sew XD
Anyways the tabbard is now done, little annoyed that upon finishing it only then did I notice that the top part is wonky D: oh well