|Cost :||cant remember|
|Time Taken :||2-3wks|
|Cotton dill (about 3mtrs)|
Lining fabric (about 2mtrs)
Ribbon (4mtrs had to sew ribbon to ribbon to make the width bigger)
Wig was the most expensive item out of the bunch.
Love the sandals that I got for this character.
I made the jacket is lined to give it the thickness of a store bought jacket.
The worst part of the outfit is the hand made frills seen on the split of the skirt and the open cuff sleeve.
Reason why is because I used the lining fabric to make this but as people know that fabric frays a lot.
The fun part was combining the outer fabric with the lining fabric and turning the sewn sections disappear and seeing it transform to a seamless almost complete jacket.