|Time Taken :||2-3 weeks|
|Ok so to break it down we go like this:|
1. Boots- they will be a modded pair of knock-off allstar hightops with made boot covers to give the look i'm after. Which will have a nice leatherette finish much like the coat. After which im going to attach 2 costume buckles to each and then one working to allow myself more time to work on the main parts of the costume.
2. Ok the trousers/pantaloons are pretty simple since they're black and will be elasticated knee. This is to keep the look of the trousers without compromising on fabric type-a simple poly cotton should suffice yet still give the desired look.
3. The under top will be another easy fix as its simply a long sleeve jersey top with detailing on the front for show- nothing fancy just simply sewing on pre-cut decals.
4. The ruffles may prove a little harder as the fabric i'm going to use may be interesting to try and do this with. But all things considered i'll practice before hand and give it a go!
5. The coat will be the hardest part since it sits primarily through a back and front shoulder and chest belt system which leaves the body part hanging and hte arms loose. Te only issue here will be the sleeves since they won't be attached to much unless i make the full coat and cut just above the sleeve tops to make a symmetric dip at the back.
6. Emily: She will be fun to make since its a little bean filled doll with a foofy frilly thing and some hair- easy to make just have to get my but in gear to do it!
DONE! (Posted 26th March 2010)
Ok so its finished and will post pics up after kita con of WIP and the completed thing!
Update from my hat of dreams! (Posted 15th March 2010)
Tipping the hat again...again (Posted 21st February 2010)
Yeah i'm using this for the kita prom since there is a large number of us looking at doing pandora hearts.
Although if anyone has any tips on how to make (or knows of any good faqs) a top hat then i'd very much appreciate it!
Tipping the hat again (Posted 27th January 2010)
So after i too this down a couple of my friends started to watch the series and got a good feel for it. That said i didn't think i'd be reposting Xerxes because i'd lost interest but after rewatching a few and getting a bit of conversation with other people about it, I'm putting him back on the list. I've listed him for Auchi simply because it's far enough away so that i don't have to worry about it and work on it at my own leisure over the summer!