|Cost :||Too much|
|Time Taken :||6 months|
|This is by far the hardest cosplay I have made to date and has certainly made me re-think my cosplay plans for the future! I have wanted to do a winged cosplay since forever and Angewomon was a personal childhood fave so I couldn't resist! The hardest part of the costume was transporting and wearing it funnily enough. I could only handle about 2 hours in the thing before retreating to the hotel and changing out of it! Some day I would like to go back and improve the rush jobs and fix it to be a little more durable and wearable.|
|Make papermache bases for anklet, helmet and breast plates||High||Planned|
|Body fill, sand, then paint all armor||High||Planned|
|Purchase zentai, add modifications||High||Planned|
|Buy wire pink feather boa and pink material for scarf.||Medium||Planned|
|Sew leather straps||Low||Planned|
|Wings- make schematic to test idea.||Low||Planned|
BACK IN BUSINESS BABYYYY (Posted 6th May 2010)
I solved one dilema the other day when I found my helmet being too heavy. One kilogram of clay was not going to sit confortably on my head all day! So I pleaded with my old secondary school if it would be so kind as to let me use their vacuum former. They kindly agreed and now I have a super lightweight copy in plastic! Just have to add the small details to it and it is as good as finished.
That's about it for now, peace out.
Postponed (Posted 14th March 2010)
Yup, title says all.
Too many things went wrong in a short space of time, and It will murder my mental health if I try pick it up from now XD
So for now, I am saving it for October expo! I'll have the whole summer to pull it off properly.
But who knows! A miracle might happen and I might get the morale boost I need to complete it. But for now, Diva is main priority.
Here's the breast plate at any rate that was nearly completed. Needed another sand and coating before painting ;)