|8D He is just too cute not to cosplay|
Head Layer - 2 (Posted 7th March 2010)
Head layer 2 step by step.
This is the layer of news paper to make the head strong enough to hold it's shape without the balloon.
1) Make sure you balloon is dry.
2) Wripp up lots of news paper
3) Grab your wall paper paste / mix some more.
4) Cover the balloon in the mix and the news paper
5) Leave to dry
LOL xD i dunno why im tell you the steps but hey who cares lol
Head - Layer 1 (Posted 7th March 2010)
Layer 1 step by step:
Layer one is basically the inner lining so my face is attacked by news paper. So here we go.
1) Blow up a big punchball balloon (poundland). Make sure it is bigger than your head.
2) Get some brown fabric and cut it into trinangle pieces so the all fit toghter.
3) Mix the wallpaper paste or Papiermache mixture. I used wallpaper paste because it is stronger and dries quicker.
4) Cover the balloon in the mix and the brown fabric
5) Leave to dry.
=D there you go 5 simple steps....take about 10-15mins