|Cost :||Just under £100|
Even though I like my hair brown at the moment, I want it to be a honey colour.
So, when one wants blonde hair and more Victorian and Edwardian clothes in her wardrobe, whom better to cosplay.
descriptions from the book:
Page 110 (Warner, 94' 2nd print. Funny enough, my audio book of IWAV cuts this bit out!)
"She was always a vision, not just of child beauty, with her curling lashes and her glorious yellow hair, but of the taste of finely trimmed bonnets and tiny lace gloves, flaring velvet coats and capes, and sheer white puffed-sleeved gowns with gleaming blue sashes."
"Chubby, round-figured child."
Things to note for character and costume:
- tiny white boots EDIT: I couldn't find boots with no heel that looked like children's shoes back then. So I bought some bridesmaid shoes which are satin and go with the era nicely.
- White (i'll make this cream colour) dress with blue sashes
- blue velvet cape
- Bonnet (yes!! I get to wear my bonnet, handy 8D)
- pearl/mother of pearl buttons
- Lace Gloves
- 'mute and beautiful'
- doll-like features
- lost/innocent eyes / loss of patience
- child-like but sensual
- carries dolls (old/'neglected' - I think I have the perfect one for this!)
|Fangs, dress and shoes||High||Complete|
|Dye hair Honey-blonde||High||Planned|
|Get cape, Wear cape....||Medium||Planned|
|Sew Blue Sash and tie it to the dress||Low||Planned|