Boots and Props (Posted 18th August 2009)
Have found the perfect material to make the outfit. Most challenging part of the costume was the boots. I have made a pattern for the boots and there was a lot of pinning to do, so that it would fit round my leg and foot. This was difficult and painful at the same time. All I need to do is sew the zipper on and then add in the extra details. I have also got the pattern sorted out for the trouser part. Needed to ensure that they fitted snuggly.
The bunny is coming along nicely, he now has eyes. Working on his mouth, but its taking longer than usual as I have been hand embroidering is eyes and mouth. Still need to complete the mouth.